Wednesday 10 September 2014

EXISTENCE
MD RIAL ENAM
I remember u When the clouds
drizzle tears...
I remember u When the sky turns
blue...
I remember u When the rising
sun sets fire,
And I'll, the moment I'll inhale
my last breathe ...
I remember u when the dusk
brings shadow and takes shelter
in the darkness of night.
I remember u whole the moments
of twilight, watching stars to rise
and set.
And when the horizon smiles with
birds chirping all around.
I open my dreaming eyes and look
for u.
I remember u when seasons
change color of the nature,
when the flowers bloom with
eternal happiness ..
I remember u when the river
becomes thirsty during ebb, and
when again surges until the bank
overflows...
I remember u always when I feel
myself, when I feel my existence
in the drama of this beautiful
theatre....

(Jainul , Muntasir, Rial , Yousuf )

No comments:

Post a Comment